by Sandeep K. Maniaar on August 30, 2010
These are the great health tips to stay healthy forever…
1. Drink eight glasses of water a day.
2. Include two vegetables and one fruit in every meal.
3. Begin each meal with a raw vegetable salad.
4. Make a light snack of assorted sprouts.
5. Start the day with a glass of warm water and a dash of lime.
6. Use only fresh vegetables.
7. Once a week have only fresh fruits until noon, make lunch the first meal
of the day.
8. Eat only freshly cooked meals, not refrigerated leftovers.
9. Include one green vegetable and one yellow vegetable in every meal.
10. Go on a juice for a day. Start with vegetable juice and sip fruit for
lunch and dinner.
11. Kick the old coffee habit. Have a glass of fresh fruit juice instead.
12. Cut out all deep-fried foods from your diet.
13. Cut down on high sugar products like soft drinks, ice-cream & cookies in your diet.
14. Never skip a meal, even if you are on a diet. Eat a fresh fruit or have vegetable juice instead.
15. Avoid beverages like soda, coffee, colas and so on.
16. Include high fiber foods plenty of fruits, vegetables and grains in planning your diet.
17. Use salt in moderation.
18. Wash vegetables thoroughly in clean water before chopping.
19. Stream or boil vegetables (rather than fry or saute.
20. Retain peels of potato, cucumber, carrot and tomato while cooking.
21. Do take a moment off to mentally list out nutritional value of the food you about to eat.
22. Don’t rush through your meals. Set aside enough time to appreciate, enjoy and digest your food.
23. Make every meal an enjoyable experience. Set dishes out attractively and chew slowly to appreciate the full flavor of the foods you eat.
24. Choose to be radiantly healthy. Keep yourself informed about the nutritive value of every food you buy.
25. Shop for groceries yourself. Notice the look, feel and smell of fresh fruit and vegetables and enjoy their intrinsic goodness.
26. Watch out for eating habits paired with emotional states, like reaching for a chocolate when youâ€™re depressed. Resist the urge and eat fruit instead.
27. Eat popcorn (rather than chips) while watching a movie.
28. Sit at the table at meal times. Don’t read the paper or review bills while eating.
29. Make it a point to have dinner with the entire family at the table & not in front of the TV.
30. Eat just to the point of the fullness. Don’t stuff yourself!
31. Stop smoking.
32. Restrict alcohol consumption.
33. Get a good night sleep, every night.
34. Enroll today in an exercise program.
36. Spend 10 minutes every morning and evening doing basic stretches.
37. Do not use elevators when you can climb the stairs.
38. Enroll in a TM program today.
39. Focus on your breathing. Take a deep breath, then exhale slowly. Repeat a couple of times a day.
40. Learn to relax. Spend 20 minutes consciously relaxing each muscle of your body.
41. Spend 20 minutes a day in silent meditation, prayer or contemplation.
42. Learn the healing power of laughter. Watch a crazy movie, recall a joke or read a funny book and laugh out loud.
43. Tap the powers of your sub-conscious. Relax your body for 20 minutes and project the Perfect You on your mind screen.
44. Balance your lifestyle. Devote equal time each week to work and fun.
45. Join kids in a sports activity and rediscover the joys of childhood.
46. Do keep in touch with friends. Call up or visit them and be at peace with the world.
47. Enroll in an activity (like dancing, swimming or roller skating…) you never indulged in because you were afraid of â€œwhat people might say.
48. Forgive someone who you think has done you wrong and cleanse your spirit of rancor.
49. Do a nice turn to someone you don’t know too well, but who could do with a friend.
50. Spend a quiet half-hour chatting with your family.
51. Read a great book once a week.
Wish you a very healthy life…
કોઈને કાંઈક આપશો તો એની પહેલા તમે રાજી થશો !!
કોઈ મારા વિશે શું વિચારે છે એનાથી મને મતલબ નથી. હું શું વિચારું છું તે મારા માટે મહત્ત્વનું છે. - સચિન તેંડુલકર
ફક્ત ક્રિકેટ નહીં જિંદગીના દરેક ક્ષેત્રમાં આ વાત લાગુ પડે છે.…
Patience with Family is love,
Patience with others is respect,
Patience with self is confidence,
Patience with GOD is faith.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
અહીં તમારો ઇ મેલ લખો અને તરોતાજા પોષ્ટ મેળવો
Join 1,683 other subscribers
RSS - Posts
RSS - Comments
This is a demo store for testing purposes — no orders shall be fulfilled. Dismiss